Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does absolut vodka vanilia flavor actually taste like vanilla?

1)does it taste like vanilla?


2)is it good?


3)would you choose the normal flavor over it?|||It has a mild vanilla overtaste, no it doesn't taste like vanilla ice cream. Think of taking a bottle of vodka and adding a few drops of vanilla extract to it.





I actually prefer lemon, chili pepper or plain. But of the flavored vodkas, absolut or stoli are considered the top brands by real drinkers (not wannabe's who think that expensive is automaticly good)I think the vanilla flavor makes it taste artificial, not fresh or perky like the other flavors





I actually prefer tequilla, but when I drink vodka Absoluti is one of my choices. As I said, I prefer lemon, or plain|||it does taste like vanilla friends of mine like it.. I'm not much of the vanilla fan myself. You can mix it in soda and make almost like a vanilla coke flavor. I like plain vodka myself or Raspberry. If you take a raspberry shot and chase it with cranberry juice "good brand of it though" you will hardly taste the vodka at all. That's is if that's what your going for. But yea vanilla vodka is worth trying. might be something you really like.|||I would buy both if I still had a drink now and then. Vanilla would probably go well with mixed drinks which require other liqueurs, whiskeys, rums, etc.,|||Definitely normal, unless you like the vanilla coke they used to do in which case you might enjoy it as a mixer!

No comments:

Post a Comment