Saturday, November 19, 2011

I need help making a drink containing absolut apeach vodka please!?

Ok so basically I dont like absolut apeach vodka but I found that out after I bought a huge 2 6 of it. Anyways, I'm having some friends over tonight so I was thinking on just making them drinks with it and finishing it up.


I was looking for something fruity, something that masks the taste of the vodka, and something slushi perferably! Thanks !!|||Classically, you could make fuzzy navels. Follow the links below for a detailed listing of peach vodka cocktail recipes.|||Try mixing it with other fruit juices, like pineapple etc. Add some club soda to cut the sweetness and give it a bit of fizz. If you want it slushi like put it in the blender with ice or start to freeze the juice but stir it every 15 mins., so it stays slushy and doesn't freeze solid.|||google absolute peach vodka information and a site will come up and it has lots of different recipes for that type of vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment