Saturday, November 19, 2011

I like absolut vodka...but i'm looking for a vodka that is less expensive but comparable to it?

I don't like smirnoff...or sobieski...is there a better vodka for the price? that has a similar taste?|||tito's vodka is as good or better than absolut (they're my 2 favorites) and only 10 to 15 a bottle. grey goose is a product of marketing and dumb consumers with to much money and ignorant, peer inspired tastes, in blind tastings it ends up in the bottom 3 for taste, sooo... drink on you trendy yuppie snob!|||absolut vodka is already cheap...





i dont like anything but greygoose.|||I don't know about price, but Skyy is really good...|||Stolichnaya (or often stoli for short). They come in original or a variety of flavors. It's actually quite smooth (in my opinion smoother than the flavored varieties of absolut) it's pretty tasty i think.|||drink svedka!

No comments:

Post a Comment