Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Whats the best absolut vodka flavor?

tried raspberry, didnt like it





any delicious recommendations? :) thanks|||I don't blame you for not liking it--I've never had a good raspberry vodka. It just doesn't go well. I would say don't go back to Smirnoff, either, its inferior and kinda nasty and their flavored vodkas tend to make ya ill.





I consider myself an Absolut fanatic, so here's my take:





The Pear flavor is very good, try it with Sprite.


The Apeach is good, I like it with OJ and peach schnapps.


The New Orleans mango/pepper flavor is good with v8, especially lemon.


The "classic" Absolut flavors, Citron and Mandarin, are also great picks for Sprite or Coke.|||the absolut "APear" and "APeach" are very tasty when served correctly. The apear flavor goes fantastically with ice and sprite, and the apeach goes well shaken with some pineapple and orange juice.





unfortunately, the raspberi vodka that they put out doesnt have quite the authentic rasberry flavor that alot of other vodkas offer. if you are going to go with berry flavor vodka, i would stick with stolichnaya bluberi or raspberi, or even hangar 1's rasberry infused vodka.|||I also tried raspberry, and I'm hoping all of the other flavours are better, because it was disgusting. I would have rather drank straight vodka. Go for a different brand like Smirnoff, the vanilla is really good.|||my pick would be currant. . . i like mixing this with sprite its really nice, it has this berry flavor. . . try it. . .|||just plain so you can mix it better|||Absolut Limon|||apeach, or kurrant|||i liked the blue kind i think ?





the rasberry was nasty|||Blue by far|||I just like lemon..............|||the blue one|||try Grey Goose or Stoli

1 comment:

  1. Vodka is available in so many different flavors, choosing one can be difficult task and absolut vodka is good vodka wine every drinker should try atleast once.
    penfolds grange
    http://www.victoriacellars.com.au/

    ReplyDelete