Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What do you think, grey goose or absolut vodka?

I got to say that if your looking for a very tasteful glass of Vodka, go with Grey Goose. This brand of Vodka is fabulous and does not need to be hidden with sugar substitute flavors such as rasberry or strawberry or lemon, lime. Infact by drinking Grey Goose you will not get that I NEED ADVIL hangover in the morning. The cost for Grey goose is more than your cheap bottle of Absolut but THE TASTE is much better. You will thank me.





Grey goose goes down smoother and has a more refined elegant taste.





#1 choice GREY GOOSE...Enjoy and cheers!|||Absolut is a little harsher. Grey goose is very smooth. Although if you're looking for something flavored, go with Stoli.|||Ketel One is Better than both of them|||I would have to go with Absolut...in fact I have there is a 60 pounder staring at me right now! Cheers.|||grey goose|||Grey goose is so much better.|||either one. just depends if i'm smokin my cigar or not with it|||BOTH BRANDS SUCK. IT'S ALL ABOUT STOLI !!|||grey goose.|||grey goose not so good as peach flavor absolute|||grey goose!!!|||absolut vodka is more popular and has more advertising out there for it. but grey goose in my opinion tastes better, goes down better, tastes great for martini's but it is more expensive.|||Stoli|||CHRISTAL PREMIUM|||Grey Goose is a better alcohol. Too many people pick absolut because they've seen ads for it. To me, Absolut is too peppery for most drinks. I just don't care for it. If it's all they have, I'll get it, but I'd much rather have Stoli, Belvedere, or Ketel One.|||Grey Goose is a great vodka made by wonderful marketing not long ago... Absolut is a great vodka made by marketing in the 70s|||absolut. surprisingly, smirnoff is not bad either. to me grey goose tastes medicinal.|||Depends how you are drinking it. If you are going to mix the vodka with an overpowering mixer, you can use smirnoff, but for taste, a good vodka like Absolut, Goose, or Stoli, you should minimize the mixer using simply seven-up, club soda, or on the rocks.|||smirnoff or absolut|||as maurice clarrett says. get your GOOSE on|||grey goose|||stoly is better|||Grey Goose is good, but I have always used Absolut.|||stoli|||grey goose, nice smooth premium vodka.|||Grey Goose is smoother. Absolut is cheaper.|||absolut has good flavored vodkas.

No comments:

Post a Comment