Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to tell a real bottle of absolut vodka from a fake?

do the real bottle's have the red tag under the cap %26amp; the one's without a fake|||Absolut vodka is relatively cheap vodka...nobody's going to waste their time, money, and effort to try to counterfeit it. Unless somebody took an empty Absolut bottle and refilled it with cheaper vodka and gave it to you, then you have no way of knowing. If you purchased it from a store and its seal is intact, then it's genuine...not that it means much.|||Wow, i just did a search for fake Vodka and here is a Question 1 day old! Here's an interesting observation I made today: From a smaller store, I bought a 750ml of Absolut (hugely popular brand, big big retail bucks) and I thought it had funny hard taste. I bought another 750ml from my usual store today and this is what's up: check under the bottle and look for 2 small micro differences in bottle engraving (I'm not prepared to go into details here). Also, look on the seal (King's head). There was a small difference in both bottles that I have. That's all I can say here.|||Only buy the vodka from a reputable liquor store or grocery store. Make sure that the bottle is sealed.





As far as counterfeit bottles, counterfeits are sometimes VERY good quality (as far as nearness to the authentic).





I got a 375mL bottle as a gift and there is no "red tag" under the cap.|||Absolut Vodka in the absolut bottle is real only if someone dunped it out and replaced it with another kind would it be fake and that is infrengement of copyright and product information because only absolut Vadka should be stored in the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment