Saturday, November 19, 2011

Looking For Some Cheap Drink recipes Using Absolut Vodka.?

As the title says, I'm looking for some cheap drink recipes that work well with regular Absolut vodka (as in unflavored.) By cheap I mean one that requires no additional alcohol, and doesn't contain too many ingredients. Simple syrups, and other such ingredients are fine.





Basically, I don't drink very often (for me, it's a social thing,) and don't like spending too much on alcohol and supplies when I do. I'd rather not double the cost.|||cranberry juice is the best bet. most people like that, Its called a cape cod.|||You can go to %26lt;-http://www.chinese-healthy-recipes.com


That site lists almost all Recipes.


Not only the recipe you are looking for but also other popular recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment