Saturday, November 19, 2011

What magazines can I find absolut vodka ads?

Also are there any websites or mailing lists that can give me a list of what ads I can find where that is current?





There used to be a bunch, but it seems like they've either been shut down or not updated in a long time. Thanks.|||These are NOT real absolut Vodka ads....but funny enough


and are in same concept...





http://www.worth1000.com/galleries.asp?r鈥?/a>|||Playboy, Penthouse, Stuff, Maxim, FHM, GQ, all have them|||I seen them in allot of black magazine such as Ebony and Jets. They also seem to advertise to the young partying adults. So I think any young adult hip social magazines are where you will find allot of ads that tend to do with drinking and partying.|||Russian magazines|||collector are you?|||i think there are more in high fashion mags......try vogue|||Rolling Stone, GQ, Esquire, SPIN|||Used to be to find these at magazine-ads.com but it seems they are not being updated. I did find the absolut ads site, which seems to be current.|||i see them all the time in ESPN the Magazine, Sporting News, Stuff, Maxim, and FHM.|||Lots of them....try Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone|||I dont think they have shut down....I see them all the time in vogue, glamour, etc...





Why dont you just go to the Absolut site and see if there ads are posted there?|||I see them in Glamour and Cosmo all the time.|||rolling stone has them|||Most of them. Try the popular ones like Premiere or People.|||Cosmopolitan? ,.....dunnno all i drink is coronas|||i dunno i kno of one but i forgot of the name sorry.....its rite on the tip of my tongue too......|||Gay glossy magazines oftentimes have them. For real.|||Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment