Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is a juice to mix with Absolut Mango Vodka?

Like, only one juice, not martinis or anything.|||Dole Pina Colada Juice or Paradise Blend. Dole also has alot of other good flavors that would taste good mixed with it such as Orange Peach Mango, Orange Pineapple, or Orange Strawberry Pineapple.|||1/4 mango vodka, 2/4 Tropicana PURE PREMIUM orange juice and 1/4 Tropicana grape juice.... soOOOoOooOo good! and cheap!|||Absolute Mango Vodka, crushed ice, blended strawberries and a lime float! It's a hit at my parties.|||i love mixing it with pineapple juice, takes the bite out of the alcohol|||mango juice

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Mango Juice Companies In India

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete