Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you go to Sweden for Absolut Vodka?

?|||No


Alcohol isn't that important, my love.|||That would be like the craziest thing you could do, next to go to Sweden to tank your car. Do you know the prices of alkohol and petrol in Sweden????


A bottle of vodka 70 cl in Sweden is much more expensive than in the most countries, about 230 kr/ around 32 dollars





But surely there is other things you can do in Sweden, that make it worth a visit:)|||Nope, I can buy it in the shops here in the UK and much cheaper than back home in Sweden.|||No, they sell it right down the street. *points towards liquor store*|||I'd go to Sweden to find a hot Swede, the vodka would just be icing on the cake ;)|||No need, I would simply stay in Canada and enjoy it.|||why go to sweden when you can buy it here|||Yeah. But I'm 15, so I would have to give the people a few favours... like playing Scrabble or something.|||No,I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment