Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What does absolut vodka taste like?!?

It's my birthday and I am going out tomorrowwith my roommates. My friend gave me less than half a bottle of regular absolut vodka and I am wondering what it is like. Does it go down smooth if it's straight? Since it's my first time drinking, would it knock me out if I drank about 250mL of it? If so what if I mixed it and any good easy suggestions? Thanks!|||Absolute is 100 proof (50% alcohol). It's a pretty standard vodka taste as it tastes how rubbing alcohol smells. If you are going to take shots of it, I'd recommend chilling them in a shaker before taking. And if it is your first time drinking, take it slow! 250mL is about 6 shots (at 1.5 oz) but absolute is 10% stronger than normal 80 proof vodka. If you mix it, vodka mixed with cranberry juice is a good (girly) drink. Vodka goes well with pretty much all fruit juices as well as most soft drinks. A good warm weather drink is a strong mixture of lemonade and iced tea with a shot or two of vodka.|||Stick it in the freezer as well as a few shot glasses... liquid ice... mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment